Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Um, yeah, so...

I thought I should be somewhat productive with my time instead of creeping on people's facebook profiles. I don't really have anything to talk about-- I mean, I do, but I think I'm going to do a couple full- out legit posts at work tomorrow. So, there it is. Three weeks left in my first semester at college, and I think I'm finally hitting my stride. I'm managing my time really well, getting all my homework done early, I'm hanging out with a great group of friends who like hockey almost as much as me, I met a girl I really like (not in the way you just throw it around in High School, and we're not talking about just sex eather. I mean I just love spending time with her.) AND last but not least, I got named starting goalie for my club floor hockey team. That's really not a big deal, but I can't wait to play in a competive situation again.

3 comments:

Peter Robert said...

Hello there,
I am Peter Robert Casey and I am a basketball columnist. I have initiated an idea to create a sports blogroll where bloggers from all sports disciplines could participate. All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same. That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
Please let me know if you would be interested.

Your's in Hoops,
Peter Robert Casey
http://www.peterrobertcasey.com

Peter Robert Casey said...

Hello there,
I am Peter Robert Casey and I am a basketball columnist. I have initiated an idea to create a sports blogroll where bloggers from all sports disciplines could participate. All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same. That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
Please let me know if you would be interested.

Your's in Hoops,
Peter Robert Casey
http://www.peterrobertcasey.com

Mike said...

My name is Mike and I run www.NHLsnipers.com. Just curious if you would like to swap links.

Let me know in a quick comment on my site or email me: nhlsnipers at gmail.
If so, send me the exact link you want listed.

Thanks